We know how to pair people with technology for success.
New leadership was introduced at our client and all key areas of procurement were put under the microscope, including DAHL’s MSP solution.
An RFP was issued in April of 2019 and DAHL was ready to win the business a 2nd time. While there were three other competitors who made it to the final stage, none were based in our local market. After an extensive RFP process, final presentations, and months of waiting, our client awarded the program to DAHL.
Our tagline, “It’s the People”, and how we deliver high touch service is the reason DAHL was awarded the business twice. An organization can have the right systems, tools, and data but the people managing the program is where DAHL’s reputation proceeds us. Our client went through the operational steps of evaluating all potential MSP service offerings available, but ultimately elected to continue to utilize DAHL MSP because of our customer service model, flexibility and ability to tailor our MSP service offering to their ever-changing needs.
Background and Challenges
- Decentralized self-serve program
- Time consuming and cumbersome invoice, payment, and reconciliation process
- Lack of rate management process
- Lack of real time visibility into contingent labor
- Inconsistent supplier contracts, no audit processes
- Combined MSP/VMS solution with APRU
- Drove program visibility through reporting and analytics
- Drove adoption across all functional areas to accelerate and optimize results
- Developed application interface process to eliminate redundancy in time entry and streamline invoicing
- Consistent supplier contracts and audit processes
- Rebates introduced in addition to supplier discounts to drive further savings
- Accelerated program adoption from $2.5M in year 1 to $21.5M in year 2, a 760% increase
- Rate management process brought bill rates into conformance and analyzed against market dynamics
- Streamlined and reduced errors in time entry and invoice/payment process
- Risk mitigation achieved
- Estimated cost savings of just under $400,000 per year (based on a 3-year average)
Our client was very pleased with our service prior to the RFP launch, however we needed to demonstrate the value we provide to the new leaders.
DAHL expects and welcomes change, we are dynamic in how we support the client, we are an industry adviser, we continue to innovate and enhance processes, and we always keep our client’s goals and objectives in the forefront of our strategy.
Connect with DAHL’s employment experts and we’ll help you evaluate if an MSP program with VMS technology would be a strategic workforce solution for your company.
Click here to download your free copy of our Solutions for Workforce Visibility case study and share it with your team today.