We know how to create a partnership of success for the bottom line.
Dahl Consulting (DAHL) offers a wide range of customizable employment solutions to meet each company’s needs. This includes our managed program services solution (MSP), backed by our vendor management system (VMS), APRU. These customized solutions provide companies with the best talent, seamless implementation, strong governance and compliance, comprehensive program management, and tangible savings to create operational excellence and yield sustainable value. We work alongside human resources managers, leadership team members, and other hiring professionals within your organization to ensure an efficient and timely process. This success story highlights how DAHL successfully utilized our combined MSP/VMS technology with APRU to implement a tailored solution to solve this company’s challenges.
Background and Challenges
- HR/Talent Acquisition teams overwhelmed in managing both full-time and contingent workforce hiring
- Too many IT suppliers, no structure set in adding new suppliers
- Lack of rate management process
- Lack of real time visibility into contingent labor
- Inconsistent supplier contracts, no audit processes
- Cumbersome invoicing process
- Combined MSP/VMS solution with APRU, including our Payroll Services and Talent Team divisions
- Information Technology was the pilot group in this phased approach
- Leveraged support from the client’s CIO, who worked with DAHL at his former organization
- Drove program visibility through reporting and analytics
- Developed an interface process to streamline invoicing
- Consistent supplier contracts and audit processes implemented
- DAHL’s dedicated program professionals eased the administrative burden from the client’s HR/Talent Acquisition team (soft dollar savings)
- The client has leveraged our team for visibility into requests to add suppliers and has a business justification process in place.
- The rate management process brought bill rates into conformance and analyzed against market dynamics, saving our client (15% in hard dollar savings).
- Streamlined and reduced errors in time entry and invoice/payment process
- Risk mitigation is realized in having consistent contract terms and audit processes in place
- In 2017, due to the success within IT, the program expanded to all departments within the client organization
As illustrated in this success story, DAHL is familiar with talent management challenges and knows how to apply our 40+ years of employment expertise to craft a customized solution that can work for your business.
Connect with DAHL’s employment experts, and we’ll help you evaluate if an MSP program would be a strategic workforce solution for your company.
Click to download your free copy of our Solutions for Cost Alignment case study and share it with your team today.